• Skip to main content
  • Emergency Contact Number : +224 629006484
For substantial change of name in the passport, the change has first to be advertised in a daily newspaper both in the country of domicile and India (circulated in the area of permanent and present residence of the applicant). Original newspaper clippings and Court Order issued by a judicial officer not below the rank of First Class Magistrate in India and affidavit (click here) by the applicant are required to be submitted. In change of name cases, application for issue of a fresh passport should be submitted in accordance with the guidelines for Renewal/Reissue of Passports.